Health and wellbeing
Our commitment to work-life balance and adapting ways of working is shaping our working lives for the better. So, from the moment you join us, we’ll support you to be the best you.
- our flexible working scheme promotes a productive and happy workforce and allows employees to combine work with other responsibilities and commitments.
- we have a robust Employee Assistance Programme where you can receive confidential counselling for professional and personal matters
- you can access support from our in-house trained Mental Health First Aiders (and be offered the opportunity to train as one)
- we are an employer who is committed to raising awareness of Mental Health, and have signed the Champion the Change pledge
- we offer a Cycle to Work scheme
- you have access to our Menopause Café and ongoing menopause guidance