Health & wellbeing
Our commitment to work-life balance and adapting ways of working is shaping our working lives for the better. So, from the moment you join us, we’ll support you to be the best you.
- our flexible working scheme promotes a productive and happy workforce and allows employees to combine work with other responsibilities and commitments.
- we have a robust Employee Assistance Programme where you can receive confidential counselling for professional and personal matters
- you can access support from our in-house trained Mental Health First Aiders (and be offered the opportunity to train as one)
- we are an employer who is committed to raising awareness of Mental Health, and have signed the Champion the Change pledge
- we offer a Cycle to Work scheme
- you have access to our Menopause Café and ongoing menopause guidance
We recognise that one size does not fit all, especially with such a diverse workforce.
Our flexible working initiative allows us to build on the benefits seen from hybrid working during the pandemic.
All of our roles are assigned a different work style to help us get the best out of out of every individual. Whether your role is ‘fixed’, ‘on-the-go’, ‘mobile’ or ‘any desk’ we’ll provide you with the tools and equipment needed to carry out your role effectively.
Where roles allow, we will look to achieve a hybrid way of working with the majority of staff working remotely for at least 60% of the working week.