Adult Social Care & Health
Empowering lives, making a difference: Join our Adult Social Care team.
At Buckinghamshire Council, we believe everyone has the right to live a fulfilling and nourishing life, and social care is at the heart of making that happen. By joining us, you can play a key role in building strong, healthy, and resilient communities throughout Buckinghamshire.
We offer a number of great career opportunities in Adult Social Care & Health, which are perfect for both seasoned professionals and newcomers to the field.
Why join us?
We know that having a dedicated team is crucial to achieving our ambitions. That's why we value our people above all else. So, if you're ready to join us and make a difference, we've got some fantastic perks lined up for you:
- A variety of rewards and benefits
- Including a market premium reward payment, and a golden hello payment of £1,000 (payable on successful completion of probationary period) for eligible Social Care Assistants.
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme
- Trained professionals offer round the clock confidential support for staff on personal and professional issues.
- Wellness Week
- Activities every 6 weeks, including meditation, baking, and reiki.
- Professional development
- Access training opportunities, career pathways and programmes to support your professional development, as well as learning tools, workshops, and mentoring to level up your skills and develop your career.
- Free parking
- Free parking at a number of office-based locations throughout the county.
- Inclusive team
- When you join our team, you'll be part of a supportive and inclusive work environment, that's all about equality and embracing diversity.
- Flexible working
- We also offer flexible working arrangements to support your well-being and help you maintain a positive work-life balance.
Hear what our staff have to say…
“One of the most rewarding things about this job is that you’re always learning.”
Jane, Social Worker
“The support and flexibility is incredible and has helped me through my journey.”
Dominique, Student Social Worker
“Our team is a diverse mix of people with different experiences and skills, which enables us to learn from each other.”
Emma, Team Manager
Want to be part of something bigger?
Check out the latest job opportunities at Buckinghamshire Council. Explore our jobs portal start your journey with us today.