SEN Teacher - Qualified and Unqualified Positions - Supply Desk
Supply Desk, in partnership with Buckinghamshire Council, is currently seeking both qualified and unqualified Special Educational Needs (SEN) teachers to join our team. As a leading education recruitment specialist, we are dedicated to providing excellent teaching opportunities in SEN settings across Buckinghamshire County.
Supply Desk is the preferred recruitment partner of Buckinghamshire Council, and we have established strong relationships with schools and SEN provisions throughout the region. Our team of expert consultants possesses in-depth knowledge of the local education landscape, ensuring we understand the specific staffing needs and requirements of Buckinghamshire schools catering to students with special educational needs.
We place teachers in a variety of SEN roles, including long-term placements, fixed term contracts and permanent opportunities. Our goal is to match skilled and passionate SEN teachers with the right schools, making a positive impact on the lives of students with special educational needs.
About the role
Whether you are a qualified SEN teacher or an unqualified individual with relevant experience in supporting students with special educational needs, we invite you to join our team. Our dedicated consultants are here to support you in finding the perfect SEN teaching role.
We take the time to understand your skills, preferences, and the specific schools or provisions you desire to work in. With our expertise and strong connections in Buckinghamshire, we are confident in finding the best fit for you.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Opportunities to work in diverse SEN settings across Buckinghamshire County
- Ongoing support and guidance from our experienced consultants
- Potential for career progression within the field of SEN education
- Professional development and training opportunities specific to SEN teaching
For Qualified SEN Teachers:
- Teaching Qualification or equivalent teaching qualification
- Experience teaching in SEN settings
- Specialisation in supporting specific SEN needs (e.g., autism, learning disabilities, speech and language difficulties)
- Knowledge of relevant strategies, interventions, and assistive technologies for supporting students with SEN
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build positive relationships with students, parents, and staff
- Understanding of the principles of differentiation and individualized learning
For Unqualified Teachers with SEN Experience:
- Relevant experience working in SEN settings or supporting students with special educational needs (e.g., as a teaching assistant, support worker, mentor)
- Passion for working with students with SEN and a desire to support their learning and development
- Understanding of various SEN needs and an ability to implement strategies under the guidance of qualified professionals
Effective communication and interpersonal skills
To explore exciting SEN teaching opportunities in partnership with Buckinghamshire Council, please submit your CV and a cover letter to [email protected] or call 01296 752499 / 01494 840527 / 07435 552169. Our team will review your application and be in touch to discuss potential roles that align with your preferences.
Note: Supply Desk is an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from all individuals, regardless of gender, ethnicity, disability, or age.